Pelvic Pain Doc isn’t shy when it comes to talking about sex. As New York’s pelvic pain specialist, Dr. Sonia Bahlani wants to break down the stigma and open the conversation about all sexual health issues. One of the most common concerns for women? Vaginal dryness. In fact, approximately 17% of women ages 18 to 50, and 25% of women ages 50 to 59, have experienced vaginal dryness during sex. Fortunately, according to experts like Dr. Bahlani, lubricants can help you take back control of your sex life. And they’re not just for vaginal dryness — lubricants can add fun and excitement to your sexual experiences, both with a partner and on your own.
- Inc.: How 4 Companies are Dealing With Big Coronavirus-Related Demand
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Pelvic Pain Doc
- Huffington Post: Here Are The Best Lubricants For Women, Recommended By Experts
More posts by Dr. Bahlani