While the economic future is uncertain for some industries, others have been experiencing a huge uptick in demand, Inc. reports. Aloe vera producers are one of them because aloe vera gel is one of three ingredients in homemade hand sanitizer. Yet, a business owner, who makes aloe vera supplements, had to get an exception from the state of Texas to be considered an essential business. Why? Pelvic pain…OF COURSE. Aloe vera can be a vital supplementary treatment strategy to treating interstitial cystitis, which Inc. Magazine confirmed with our one and only, Dr. Sonia Bahlani, New York City Pelvic Pain Specialist.
- A Guide to Pudendal Neuralgia: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment Options
- What are the First Signs of Endometriosis?
- Intimate Rose: Pelvic Pain Treatment, Management & Techniques
- The Back Story Podcast: Pelvic Pain and How to Treat Sexual Dysfunction – Episode 8
- As Featured on Mashable: Painful sex and mental health have a surprising relationship