While the economic future is uncertain for some industries, others have been experiencing a huge uptick in demand, Inc. reports. Aloe vera producers are one of them because aloe vera gel is one of three ingredients in homemade hand sanitizer. Yet, a business owner, who makes aloe vera supplements, had to get an exception from the state of Texas to be considered an essential business. Why? Pelvic pain…OF COURSE. Aloe vera can be a vital supplementary treatment strategy to treating interstitial cystitis, which Inc. Magazine confirmed with our one and only, Dr. Sonia Bahlani, New York City Pelvic Pain Specialist.
- What are Uterine Fibroids and How are They Treated?
- Women’s Health: There Are Major Health Benefits When You Masturbate On Your Period
- Demystifying Common Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Symptoms
- Inc.: How 4 Companies are Dealing With Big Coronavirus-Related Demand
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
More posts by Dr. Bahlani