While the economic future is uncertain for some industries, others have been experiencing a huge uptick in demand, Inc. reports. Aloe vera producers are one of them because aloe vera gel is one of three ingredients in homemade hand sanitizer. Yet, a business owner, who makes aloe vera supplements, had to get an exception from the state of Texas to be considered an essential business. Why? Pelvic pain…OF COURSE. Aloe vera can be a vital supplementary treatment strategy to treating interstitial cystitis, which Inc. Magazine confirmed with our one and only, Dr. Sonia Bahlani, New York City Pelvic Pain Specialist.
- Inc.: How 4 Companies are Dealing With Big Coronavirus-Related Demand
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Pelvic Pain Doc
- Huffington Post: Here Are The Best Lubricants For Women, Recommended By Experts
More posts by Dr. Bahlani