Pain during sex is not uncommon, but often goes untalked about. I spoke to Vanessa Marin of Lifehacker to discuss the most important things to know when this pain is experienced.
- When Sex Hurts: Understanding Pelvic Pain and Intercourse
- Lifehacker Feature: What You Need to Know About Pain During Sex
- Is My Pelvic Pain Serious? How to Tell When It’s Time to See a Doctor
- The Women’s Pelvic Pain Podcast – Episode #41: Why People with Pelvic Pain Often Have Overlapping Autoimmune Conditions
- Cosmopolitan Feature: 7 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches After Sex
More posts by Dr. Bahlani