Ever heard of symphysis pubis dysfunction? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. But even though this condition isn’t often talked about, it’s oh so common. Typically affecting pregnant women, SPD can cause severe, often debilitating pelvic pain. Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about symptoms, causes and treatment options for SPD. Check it out!
- What are the First Signs of Endometriosis?
- Intimate Rose: Pelvic Pain Treatment, Management & Techniques
- The Back Story Podcast: Pelvic Pain and How to Treat Sexual Dysfunction – Episode 8
- As Featured on Mashable: Painful sex and mental health have a surprising relationship
- As Featured on Mashable: What Is Pelvic Pain And What Can You Do To Treat It?