Ever heard of symphysis pubis dysfunction? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. But even though this condition isn’t often talked about, it’s oh so common. Typically affecting pregnant women, SPD can cause severe, often debilitating pelvic pain. Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about symptoms, causes and treatment options for SPD. Check it out!
- Pelvic Pain Doc and Dr. Oz on How CBD Can Help Relieve Pelvic Pain
- Why are My Periods so Painful? What You Should Know About Dysmenorrhea
- Romper: When “Normal” Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy Is A Concern, According To Experts
- Romper: 7 Signs Of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, According To A Pelvic Pain Specialist
- The Woke Desi Podcast – Time to Get Sexcited