Ever heard of symphysis pubis dysfunction? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. But even though this condition isn’t often talked about, it’s oh so common. Typically affecting pregnant women, SPD can cause severe, often debilitating pelvic pain. Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about symptoms, causes and treatment options for SPD. Check it out!
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Pelvic Pain Doc
- Huffington Post: Here Are The Best Lubricants For Women, Recommended By Experts
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: What Causes it and How to Alleviate Discomfort