Ever heard of symphysis pubis dysfunction? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. But even though this condition isn’t often talked about, it’s oh so common. Typically affecting pregnant women, SPD can cause severe, often debilitating pelvic pain. Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about symptoms, causes and treatment options for SPD. Check it out!
- Women’s Health: There Are Major Health Benefits When You Masturbate On Your Period
- Demystifying Common Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Symptoms
- Inc.: How 4 Companies are Dealing With Big Coronavirus-Related Demand
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know