Ever heard of symphysis pubis dysfunction? Don’t worry — you’re not alone. But even though this condition isn’t often talked about, it’s oh so common. Typically affecting pregnant women, SPD can cause severe, often debilitating pelvic pain. Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about symptoms, causes and treatment options for SPD. Check it out!
- What Causes Vulvodynia and What Does That Mean?
- A Guide to Pudendal Neuralgia: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment Options
- What are the First Signs of Endometriosis?
- Intimate Rose: Pelvic Pain Treatment, Management & Techniques
- The Back Story Podcast: Pelvic Pain and How to Treat Sexual Dysfunction – Episode 8