I recently joined Hannah Mattuck on her podcast, The Women’s Pelvic Health Podcast, to discuss why most people with pelvic pain conditions often have comorbidity’s such as autoimmune conditions, TMJ and musculoskeletal issues. Learn about the causes, symptoms and treatments for these conditions and more. Have a listen!
- Pelvic Pain and How to Treat Sexual Dysfunction: The Back Story Podcast – Episode 8
- Mashable: Painful sex and mental health have a surprising relationship
- Mashable: What Is Pelvic Pain And What Can You Do To Treat It?
- What’s Causing the Stabbing Pain in My Clitoris?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Yeast Infections?
More posts by Dr. Bahlani