I recently joined Hannah Mattuck on her podcast, The Women’s Pelvic Health Podcast, to discuss why most people with pelvic pain conditions often have comorbidity’s such as autoimmune conditions, TMJ and musculoskeletal issues. Learn about the causes, symptoms and treatments for these conditions and more. Have a listen!
- When Sex Hurts: Understanding Pelvic Pain and Intercourse
- Lifehacker Feature: What You Need to Know About Pain During Sex
- Is My Pelvic Pain Serious? How to Tell When It’s Time to See a Doctor
- The Women’s Pelvic Pain Podcast – Episode #41: Why People with Pelvic Pain Often Have Overlapping Autoimmune Conditions
- Cosmopolitan Feature: 7 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches After Sex
More posts by Dr. Bahlani