I recently joined Hannah Mattuck on her podcast, The Women’s Pelvic Health Podcast, to discuss why most people with pelvic pain conditions often have comorbidity’s such as autoimmune conditions, TMJ and musculoskeletal issues. Learn about the causes, symptoms and treatments for these conditions and more. Have a listen!
- Understanding Painful Bladder Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment Options
- What Causes Pelvic Pain in Men and How Can it be Treated?
- What’s Causing My Pelvic Pain? Why It Hurts and How to Find Relief
- When Sex Hurts: Understanding Pelvic Pain and Intercourse
- Lifehacker Feature: What You Need to Know About Pain During Sex
More posts by Dr. Bahlani