I recently joined Hannah Mattuck on her podcast, The Women’s Pelvic Health Podcast, to discuss why most people with pelvic pain conditions often have comorbidity’s such as autoimmune conditions, TMJ and musculoskeletal issues. Learn about the causes, symptoms and treatments for these conditions and more. Have a listen!
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: What Causes it and How to Alleviate Discomfort
- The Mindful Strength Podcast with Kathryn Bruni-Young – Dr Sonia Bahlani: Ask The Pelvic Pain Doc
- Diet and Endometriosis: Can Food Choices Impact Symptoms?
- Pelvic Pain Doc and Dr. Oz on How CBD Can Help Relieve Pelvic Pain
- Why are My Periods so Painful? What You Should Know About Dysmenorrhea
More posts by Dr. Bahlani