As any pregnant woman or mother knows, pregnancy is a time of excitement, anticipation and a whole lot of confusion. Your body is going through a million changes — some big, some small — and it can be difficult to know what’s normal and what’s a cause for concern. Experiencing pelvic pain during pregnancy and not sure if you should see a doctor? Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about how to tell when “normal” pelvic pain isn’t normal while pregnant. Read the full article to learn more!
- Pelvic Pain Doc and Dr. Oz on How CBD Can Help Relieve Pelvic Pain
- Why are My Periods so Painful? What You Should Know About Dysmenorrhea
- Romper: When “Normal” Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy Is A Concern, According To Experts
- Romper: 7 Signs Of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, According To A Pelvic Pain Specialist
- The Woke Desi Podcast – Time to Get Sexcited
More posts by Dr. Bahlani