As any pregnant woman or mother knows, pregnancy is a time of excitement, anticipation and a whole lot of confusion. Your body is going through a million changes — some big, some small — and it can be difficult to know what’s normal and what’s a cause for concern. Experiencing pelvic pain during pregnancy and not sure if you should see a doctor? Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about how to tell when “normal” pelvic pain isn’t normal while pregnant. Read the full article to learn more!
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Pelvic Pain Doc
- Huffington Post: Here Are The Best Lubricants For Women, Recommended By Experts
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: What Causes it and How to Alleviate Discomfort
More posts by Dr. Bahlani