As any pregnant woman or mother knows, pregnancy is a time of excitement, anticipation and a whole lot of confusion. Your body is going through a million changes — some big, some small — and it can be difficult to know what’s normal and what’s a cause for concern. Experiencing pelvic pain during pregnancy and not sure if you should see a doctor? Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about how to tell when “normal” pelvic pain isn’t normal while pregnant. Read the full article to learn more!
- Women’s Health: There Are Major Health Benefits When You Masturbate On Your Period
- Demystifying Common Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Symptoms
- Inc.: How 4 Companies are Dealing With Big Coronavirus-Related Demand
- The Benefits of Virtual Appointments With Pelvic Pain Doc
- Understanding CBD: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, What We SHOULD Know
More posts by Dr. Bahlani