As any pregnant woman or mother knows, pregnancy is a time of excitement, anticipation and a whole lot of confusion. Your body is going through a million changes — some big, some small — and it can be difficult to know what’s normal and what’s a cause for concern. Experiencing pelvic pain during pregnancy and not sure if you should see a doctor? Dr. Sonia Bahlani recently spoke with Romper about how to tell when “normal” pelvic pain isn’t normal while pregnant. Read the full article to learn more!
- What Causes Vulvodynia and What Does That Mean?
- A Guide to Pudendal Neuralgia: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment Options
- What are the First Signs of Endometriosis?
- Intimate Rose: Pelvic Pain Treatment, Management & Techniques
- The Back Story Podcast: Pelvic Pain and How to Treat Sexual Dysfunction – Episode 8